Monday, January 08, 2007

AN OUT OF PLACE ITEM AND TWO INTERESTING NEW LINKS:
Just a little Molly notice here. I took some time preparing a review of Bryan Sykes book 'The Seven Daughters of Eve' which I have recently read. I began the review of January 3rd, and have only published it today. Thus it appears back in time on the date of January 3rd on this blog thanks to the wonders of blogger.
I'll also eventually get around to recreating the archives links on the main page that got lost in my Christmas time ooops. I recreated the links first. Honest, honest, honest .
Finally, there are a couple of new links I's like to draw your attention to. Both are from a Kiwi. The first is the Anarchofairy blog, and the second is the New Zealand anarchist publishing project from the same person (I think) called Rebel Press under the anarchist Publishers and Distributors section. I've pulled a particularly good essay off the first item and hope to republish it later here under 'The Best of The Blogs' title.
Til Then,
Molly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Molly - thanks for linking to me!

I've only just started that blog but I'm finding it interesting so far - I didn't know I was so opinionated beforehand! :)

Black skies and red stars,
anarchafairy